Punjas Biscuit (Pte) Limited, a groundbreaking venture by the Punjas Group of companies, seeks energetic and results-oriented team players to join our biscuit manufacturing factory in Navutu, Lautoka.
This is your chance to join a dynamic company which is serious about quality, aordability and your preferences as a customer. Exciting opportunities exist for the following positions:
- Responsible for the proper formulation of all ingredients in the correct order and in accordance with timing allowances.
2. Oven Operators
- Responsible for maintaining correct oven temperatures and adjusting as appropriate for optimum results.
3. Wrapping Operators
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of wrapping machine.
4. Mechanical Fitters
- Responsible for attending to breakdowns and ensuring machines run without any problems and conduct routine preventive maintenance.
Key Skills and Requirements for Positions 1-4:
- Proven ‘Hands on Experience’ in a similar area
- Trade Qualications in a Mechanical, Plant Maintenance, Fitting & Machine or related discipline will be advantageous
- Experience in a food manufacturing plant will be an added advantage.
5. Shift Supervisors
The shift supervisors will be required to:
- Ensure the smooth running of the production process –and products are produced to the specied specications in terms of quantity, quality and deadlines.
- Implement the company’s Health and Safety, Quality procedures and policies.
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates.
Key Skills and Requirements for Shift Supervisor
- Tertiary qualications in a Food Science, Plant Maintenance, Fitting & Machining or related discipline are essential.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in a biscuit manufacturing plant.
- Excellent planning and leadership skills.
6. Forklift Drivers (x2)
7. Quality Control Officers
The Quality Control Officers will be responsible for:
- Managing, auditing and reviewing Food Safety & Quality Management Systems
- Inspecting incoming Raw Materials & Packaging Materials, outgoing Finished Products as well as on-line processes to ensure compliance with Food Safety & Quality standards are met
- Ensuring the implementation and maintenance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Addressing and providing feedback on customer complaints and concerns
Key Skills and Requirements for QC
- Minimum Diploma in Food Technology; Bachelor’s Degrees with specializations in Food Science will be advantageous
- Knowledge on ISO 9001 and HACCP
- Work experience in a similar role in a Food Manufacturing company will be advantageous
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Delay no more! Send us your application letter with a current CV, recent passport size photo and contacts of three professional referees .
The Group Human Resources Manager
Punja & Sons Pte Ltd
P O Box 125
Or email applications to: