Punjas Group of Companies, leading manufacturers and distributors of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods in Fiji and the Pacic seeks to a recruit dynamic, resourceful and performance-oriented individual for the above position to be based in Lautoka.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identify, develop, and drive strategic objectives to achieve set targets.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with the customers that underpin the
- targeted business growth and establish long-term relationship
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales eorts.
- Develop plans to acquire new customers in retail and foster strong relationships with
- major hotel, resorts, restaurants and Café’s.
- Review trade/consumer pricing of the SKUs and recommend timely changes
- Devise suitable promotions and other initiatives; and control their implementation in
- the market.
- Set standards for availability, stocks, shelving, merchandising – and monitoring the
- Coordinate New Product Development activity for the category and manage all
- aspects of new product launches
- Participate in development of various consumer communication collaterals – backed
- by insights
- Acquire category understanding and insights; foresee growth trends as well as gaps
- in the category based upon consumption
Key Skills and Requirements
- Possess excellent analytical, mathematical and presentation skills
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people / functions
- Enjoy working in a busy, performance and deadline-driven, creative environment
- Possess Tertiary qualications in marketing, brand / category management or a
- related eld.
- Possess minimum 5 + years of progressive experience in FMCG Sales / Marketing.
Interested candidates should forward a detailed application including current CV with a recent passport size photo and contacts of 2 professional referees to the address below:
The Group Human Resources Manager
Punja & Sons Pte Ltd
P O Box 125
Or email applications to: