To be the choice of the Pacific.
We at Punjas work closely with our customers and suppliers to meet the changing customer requirements.
In order to achieve this we:
- Attract, develop & retain high quality people.
- Continuously improve within our quality and food safety management systems:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Program.
- 5’S House Keeping Program.
- Utilize best available technology to produce high quality products.
- Foster an environment where quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- Promote a “continuous improvement philosophy” embraced by each and every employee.
- Take care of the environment by green initiatives and by fostering environmental sustainability.
- Strive to meet all statutory regulation/legislation requirements.
- To provide excellent quality products and services so that customers feel "lucky to use our products" - the vision of the founder of Punja and Sons Ltd.
- To be a professionally managed enterprise and aim for market leadership.
- To distribute products which are manufactured through internationally accredited standards.
- To recognize the importance of strategic planning and long term investments, and maximize the utilization of our existing assets and facilities.
- To continually strive for innovation and use of new technology in business operations and product development.
- To be committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees, contractors and visitors.
- To provide relevant training requirements of our employees and motivate, encourage, develop and reward talented and dedicated employees.
- To be committed to the protection of the environment.
- To support projects and programs aimed at community development through Punjas Charity Trust.
- To remain committed to the laid down ethical standards and follow the teachings of God.